Publications are posted here as they emerge. Most articles report on youth action through IVL programs or the program designs themselves.
1. Book Feature: Climate Solutions Consensus, “Doing Right By the Kids.” National Council For Science and the Environment, David Blockstein, Leo Wegman, Island Press, 2010.
2. Book Feature: A Fifth Discipline Resource–Schools That Learn, Peter Senge, Nelda Cambron-McCabe, Timothy Lucas, Bryan Smith, Janis Dutton, Art Kellner, Crown Business Publishing Group (Random House), 2012.
Schools That Learn, Senge excerpt
3. Newspaper Feature: “He Puts A Steep Value On Enrichment”, Poughkeesie Journal, 2011.
Poughkeepise Journal article
4. News Article: “Students Advocate for Sustainable Development”, Journal News, New York, 2006
Journal News – DoRight
5. News Article: “Future Leaders Address Energy Conservation,” Star Tribune, Casper, Wyoming, 2007
6. News Feature: Children’s Environmental Literacy Foundation, “Middle School Students Do It Right,”
CELF Newsletter -Middle School Students Do It Right
7. Newsletter Feature: Metropolitan School Study Council Newsletter, Teacher’s College, Columbia University, “Putting Multiple Intelligences Theory To Work–Teaching Math.” 2000.
Beall article mssc
8. Op-Ed Feature Letter, New York Times
NYtimes op ed letter
9. News Feature: Children’s Environmental Literacy Foundation, Newsletter, “Middle School Students Forge Partnerships With Corporate America.”
CELF Corporate article
10. News Article: Institute For Local Government, “DoRight Leadership Corps Youth Conduct Sustainability Audits.”
DoRight Leadership Corps Youth Conduct Sustainability Assessments | Institute for Local Government